What has Apple done June 5, 2023?
We’ve all been anticipating a revolution from Apple. The rumors and speculation surrounding their XR device have been rampant. Were these expectations fulfilled?
1. Apple didn’t merely unveil a new format of AR/XR glasses; they unveiled a new lifestyle.
2. The main paradigm shift wasn’t within the technology itself (despite its impressive presentation). The paradigm shift occurred within our behavioral patterns. The answer to the question “What will you do with XR glasses?” is now self-evident.
3. The genius behind VisionPro lies in its positioning — it isn’t considered a smartphone replacement. Rather, it’s a brand-new type of computer. It’s slated to replace a variety of familiar devices, integrating them into one.
4. We’re all aware that when Apple introduces a new device, they shake up entire industries. Movies, collaboration, design, and communication are just the beginning. This is rather obvious since it’s what we all do on a daily basis.
5. What does this mean for businesses? It’s not just opportunities for big brands (Apple’s collaboration with The Walt Disney Company sets the tone here). It’s an expansive blue ocean for businesses of all sizes, including those on Main Street. Aspire to introduce your product into a new form of everyday consumption? Now’s the time to start integrating AR.
Apple VisionPro. New era in our life with #ar. Are you ready? @MyWebAR
Are you ready to create your AR experiences for new XR headset?
6. Yes, there will be skeptics arguing that this won’t affect everyone. However, Apple is an ecosystem with millions of global fans, dictating trends and styles. This demands all businesses to adapt their strategies to the new user behaviors.
7. Do you think not everyone will purchase them? Sure, they will. But how many people will try the new device at an Apple Store? How many people will be introduced to augmented reality in this way? Have you envisioned it? At one point, people couldn’t fathom using a phone without buttons.
@Apple Vision Pro and Shopping. How it will be? 🤔 Create now - @MyWebAR #apple #ar #wwdc23
Apple VisionPro and shopping. What will shopping look like in the new way of consumption? Let's imagine today. 1…
Was there a revolution? Undoubtedly, yes.
What should businesses do to rise to these challenges?
We’re going to launch a series of articles with practical advice. Follow us to stay ahead of the curve. Stay tuned and keep up with the trends.
The world as we know it is changing. A new era has begun.
By the way, if you want to try the Vision Pro, just open this link